This affordable patient simulator takes ALS training into the students' environment. Instructors can evaluate student knowledge, skill levels, and critical thinking abilities by utilizing the applications via the iPad.
This manikin can function in the lab for teaching and in the field for ascertaining diagnostic ability. Student performance records can be transferred to your PC for printout and review of chronological scenario event logs. Use it to challenge your students or determine if you have accomplished your teaching objectives.
SMART STAT Basic features an on-board air compressor, and includes iPad programming that stores your students' performances, spontaneous breathing, pulses, blood pressure, carotid and femoral pulses with adequate chest compressions, normal and emergent heart and lung sounds, 12 pulse points synchronized with the heart, EKG interpretation and cardiac treatment, IV and drug therapy, tension pneumothorax treatment, chest tube insertion with simulated drainage, advanced difficult airway maintenance, and optional trauma treatment with casualty simulation.
SMART STAT Basic comes with an iPad, USB cable, blood pressure cuff, hard carry case, shorts, battery leg, and a supply of replacement parts.
A FULL LIST OF FEATURES OFFER CHALLENGES FOR EVERY ASPECT OF EMERGENCY CARE.
Advanced Airway Management
• STAT Deluxe Airway Management Head
• Tongue edema
• Breakout teeth
• Designed for LT, ET, LMA, and Combitube
• 4-lead recognition of 17 rhythms
• Defibrillation and cardio conversion
• Variable rates
Emergent Lung Sounds (anterior and posterior)
Emergent Heart Sounds
• Independently vary systolic and diastolic pressures
• Korotkoff sound changes
• Vary the amplitude of sound
• Full venous access from dorsal hand to upper arm
• Infuse, withdraw, titrate drug therapy, sharps control, securing, and IM injections
• Wide range of motion
• 12 locations in pairs: cartoid, femoral, popliteal, pedal (dorsal arch) radial, brachial (IV arm-antecubital, BP
arm biceps pressure point)
• Distal pulses drop off under 70 mm Hg systolic
• Vary according to ECG rhythm
Bilateral Chest Decompression
• Right- or left-sided, partial or complete pneumothorax
• Audible air discharge upon proper catheterization
Bilateral Chest Tube Insertion
• Auxiliary fluid bag allows for simulated discharge with insertion
• Practice and maintentance
Virtual Capnography and Oximetry
Printable Chronological Student Session Reports & Scenarios
• Easy to establish
• Start up library includes samples
• Print out for convenience
Replacement Parts Included
• 10 neck skins
• 6 pneumothorax pads
• IV vein kit
• 4 IM injection pads
• 3 sets of teeth
Challenge your students with skill proficiency, knowledge demonstration, and critical thinking as you put them through belligerent crowds, anxious family members, dangerous environments, and any other true scenario training exercises imaginable with this simple to use, very portable patient simulator.
Proudly Manufactured in the USA by Simulaids.