Introducing life-size articulated adult skeleton by Shop
With a height of approx 163cm in standing position starting
from the top of the skull to the bottom of calcaneus bone
(180cm including the stand) and a weight of about 12.5kg (shipping weight), this basic human
anatomy skeleton is ideal for teaching basics of human anatomy.
This well constructed skeleton model comes with accurate and
realistic human anatomy. It also comes with an exceptional level of detail of
both major and minor anatomical features and structures up to the smallest
details of the human anatomy.
This life-size adult skeleton is made of washable
high-quality PVC material which is also known for its strength, toughness, and
Aside from that, PVC or polymerizing vinyl chloride is also
known for being a lightweight and abrasion resistant type of plastic material.
Other features include:
• REMOVABLE ARMS AND LEGS which you can easily assemble and
disassemble for further and easy study; this will be very helpful in studying
the muscles and movements of the joints.
• NERVE BRANCHES for further study of nerve functions.
• VERTEBRAL ARTERY
• HERNIATE LUMBAR DISC
• SKULL with a movable jaw, cut calvarium, suture lines, and
three removable lower teeth
• Shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, and knee joints are also
movable and detachable for close study of individual bone and joints
• CLEAR PLASTIC DUST COVER which is very lightweight and
great for protecting your skeleton model when not in use
• FIVE ARM PLASTIC BASES ON CASTERS with about 22"
diameter to ensure durability and stability of the stand of your Human Skeleton
• EASY TO SET UP- It is very easy to set up and taken apart
for storage when not in use