This life-size articulated adult skeleton is ideal for teaching the basics of human anatomy.
- Arms and legs are removable for study.
- Nerve branches.
- Vertebral artery.
- Herniated lumbar disc.
- Skull with movable jaw, cut calvarium, suture lines, and 3 removable lower teeth.
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, and knee joints are movable.
- Clear plastic dust cover.
- 5 arm plastic base on casters, approx 22" dia.
Made of washable and unbreakable PVC plastic. Minimal assembly required.
Height of skeleton in standing position approx 163cm from the top of the skull to the bottom of calcaneus bone.
Overall height including stand is 180cm (approx 70")
Shipping weight approx 12.5kg