Skeleton Model Stan - The Original 3B Scientific Skeleton Model
This classic human skeleton model (we call him Stan) has been the standard anatomical skeleton model of quality in hospitals, schools, universities, and laboratories for over 50 years. Don't settle for imitation anatomical skeleton models which compromise quality in workmanship and materials. Don't compromise in your demands for a medically accurate skeleton model and safe skeleton model, ask for Skeleton Model Stan, he's your man!
Features of Skeleton Model Stan:
• Pelvic mounted 5 foot roller skeleton stand (hanging skeleton model stand available for extra cost)
• Excellent price-performance ratio
• 3-year warranty from American 3B Scientific
• First-class natural cast skeleton model "Made in Germany"
• Minimal Manual assembly
• Made of durable, washable, unbreakable plastic
• Almost realistic human skeleton weight of the approx. 200 bones, scientific quality and highly detailed
• Life-size skeleton model
• 3-part mounted skull model (detachable for further study - similar to 3B-A20 classic skull model)
• Individually inserted teeth
• Skeleton model limbs are quick and easy to remove (unlike other skeleton models)
• Stand and skeleton model dust cover included
Skeleton Model Measurements: 170 cm
Skeleton Model Weight: 8 kg
This skeleton model made in Germany by 3B Scientific.
At ShopAnatomical.com we strive to bring you the best in life-size skeleton models. We have the following full size skeleton models available: Skeleton Model Max, Skeleton Model Sam, Skeleton Model Leo, Skeleton Model Fred, Skeleton Model Phil, Functional Skeleton Model, Bucky Skeleton Model, Big Tim Skeleton Model, and Flexible Physiotherapy Skeleton Model.