Be sure to click the "View Quantity Discount" button above for pricing information on multiple goggles.
Drunk Busters Sleep Deprivation Goggles™ simulate fatigue in the early morning after working all night long, and also extreme fatigue.
Traffic Safety Experts state that going without sleep for 17 hours or more is equivalent to being legally drunk. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration conservatively estimates that 100,000 police reported accidents per year are caused from drowsy driving, resulting in 1,550 deaths, 71,000 injuries, and $1.25 billion in monetary losses.
Some of the consequences of being sleepy and/or fatigued include:
* Having trouble keeping your eyes opened & focused.
* Daydreaming, feeling foggy, loss of concentration.
* Not being able to remember which town you recently drove through or where exactly you are.
* Drifting over the center line or going off the shoulder of the road.
* Judgement and reaction time are similar to using alcohol and/or drugs.
* Employees working 16 hour shifts or the midnight shift are more frequently involved in accidents in the workplace.
* CDL/OTR drivers pose a danger to the public and also risk their career and the safety grade of the company for which they drive.
To properly care for your goggles, see also:
Drunk Busters Lens Cleaning Spray and Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloths
Also available, Drunk Busters Carrying Bag, holds up to 12 pairs of goggles.PLEASE NOTE:
Return restrictions apply to this item. Return
must be initiated within 2 business days of receipt, 10% restocking fee
applies, item must be returned in "as new" condition to be eligible for